Happiness is...

cleaning poop off the hands & bum of your two year old, while
one baby is strapped to you
the other is screaming in the baby swing
and the two older sisters are fighting over who gets to jump with the broken jump rope.

Oh happy day!

One day, I will no longer be up to my ears in peanut butter & poop.
Until then, I will blog about it & be happy...
or
I could throw caution to the wind,
take Titus' Nerf gun
and start taking them older ones out with foamy fluorescent Nerf bullets.

The latter seems like more fun for all,
unless dear Addie goes the way of the dreaded hose-down....
blogging it will be.


Here are all the culprits-moments after.
All madness will stop for a timer picture.
Funny how the cross is sitting right above Addie's head, like a halo.
Her sister would say, angels do not fight over jump ropes.

Until tomorrow :)


Comments

Tira J said…
So much fun, not the poop though. Call me when you want me to come over. :)
Steph said…
At least you are dressed with 5 kids. Some days I can't even get dressed with 2!
Wendy said…
sweet Lindsay, I love your spirit and patience. Those kiddos are blessed to have you as their momma.
SPKarenO said…
I love your grateful joy seeking attitude. You're doing great!!
gaga said…
.....are you sure it was the children in this picture that you've been blogging about???....they look like perfect angels.....
...I love what I can see of the new patio!!!
See you soon...
Love, mom
Shannon said…
"Just another day in Paradise ..." :) Keep laughing! (Otherwise you'll cry! LOL!)
Anonymous said…
It's definitely all about the nerf gun...I'll be happy to make up for all the times you wished you had fired that little betty at the kids. Love ya Linds...

Matt