Stick Figures



Happy Weekend!!

Comments

Miranda said…
I'm dying - so cute!!!
Tira J said…
Wow!!! I have never seen an image like that! So creative and adorable!!!! MORE!!
Amy said…
OMGosh Lindsay! You had 2 more babies! I can not believe it! 5! WOW!!! Your belly shot is amazing - you are sooo beautiful! Forgive me for not staying in better touch. Congratulations on 2 adooorable babies!
Send me your email...or are you on Facebook?
xoxo
amyandcrew@gmail.com
This is great Lindsay! I think your parents fed you Wheaties and creative oatmeal when you were a child. Where do you come up with these great ideas!?
Anonymous said…
cool idea! so cute.
Anonymous said…
Lindsay, you have such a creative talent!
We love hearing how you and your family are doing from your Mom and Dad. And, of course, checking in on your blog from time to time!
Uncle Hector and I are looking forward to a quick visit down your way in the Fall.
Love,
Aunt Kathy and Uncle Hector
Melinda said…
This is such a cute, creative shot! :) They're adorable - congratulations!
Steph said…
Gwenyth looks just like Addie.
Seriously-Gwyneth and Addie! You are too funny my friend. I love this shot-and only YOU would think of it and then do it. I want to see MORE pics of the twins!!!!