A Little Somethin' Somethin'

I have been sewing these little numbers for years! I love them. They are everything the little bodies that wear them are...happy, fun, and cheery (and sometimes full of poo-poo). After making these for my friend's babies for several years now I have decided to sew them for babies I don't know. So, if you have or know a little someone special coming into the world, they just may need to style a little somethin' somethin' like this:





Maybe you have an idea of your own and would like to run it by me- I am game! I can do monograms & words too. I could always try to throw an animal in the mix and monsters, well, I have been there, done that and would gladly do more!! Give me a "holla" via email because I would love sew one your way! My info is to the right :)

~the styles shown above are $10 a piece~
~sizes 0months-5T are possible~

Comments

Jack and Doreen said…
These are great...where did you get such talent!!??
I will take #3 for Addison Rose, Adele's new and first granddaughter!!
Keep it up...they are wonderful!
Love, mom
SPKarenO said…
Loving it!! So glad you're sharing it now!