Bad to the Bone!

In keeping with the 80's theme...
Titus rocked his first pair of leg warmers today!
I have always thought leg warmers were for girls,
however, they sell these little numbers in boy's colors...
so I snatched up a pair!
... and now I have a son who wears leg warmers!!

I'm not so sure what daddy will think about these yet, so I thought I'd take a quick picture and post it- just in case this fashion statement is ruled a one-hit wonder.
Daddy, don't fret! These leg warmers aren't half as bad as "The Bro"

I had to include a picture from this morning.
For Titus, moments of personal space are still few and far between.

Is there something on my nose?
Happy Monday!!



Comments

gaga said…
You go, girl....I mean you go, guy. Those aren't Bruin colors...I bet he is following the CAL alum, Aaron Rogers, on the Green Bay Packers...hence the green/yellow leggings and smart yellow shirt....