Goodbye Summer 2010

I made a little photo montage of some of our favorite summer moments!




Spring & Summer of 2010 from Lindsay Willmer Photography on Vimeo.

We managed to smile a lot while holding babies, playing in the dirt, sand, and mud. We made 7 trips to the beach with everyone in tow, including a sunset visit last night. We swam in swim meets, rode scooters, climbed trees, and fought over anything that wasn't fair. We stayed up way past our bedtimes- paid for it the next day, wore our pajamas through lunchtime (alot), spent Wednesday mornings at Chuck E. Cheese (b/c that's when they are checking the machines and tickets are coming out of every game), and wore shoes as little as possible.

I love you summer come quickly :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome Lindsay!! Loved it all!

Love, Aunt Denise
Anonymous said…
Beautiful Lindsay! I enjoyed every minute of it. What a beautiful, loving family.
Love,
Aunt Kathy
Hey Lindsay,

The video is awesome. Thanks for posting it...hope you're thinking of a nice song(s) for the swim race of the century.

matt
Lindsay said…
Matt, I'm going with Chariots of Fire right now with Eye of the Tiger being a close second.
Chariots of Fire is definitely paced for dramatic video...and my guess is that you won't have to construct the video in 1/4 speed because we'll be moving slow enough to match the pacing of the song...except of course when I'm in the pool. You might need some "Welcome to the Jungle" rock as I plow through the water, defying the rules of water friction..."Look at those people! They're surfing on that guys waves!"

Matt
Lindsay said…
Love it Matt, sadly Welcome to the Jungle is in my iTunes library. I can get that done for you. How about You Be Illin' while Brian hits the water??