Later that day...

Hi.
Meet Brian.
His is the face of someone who doesn't make lemonade when he gets handed lemons.



I knew it was coming. The desperate cries from the backyard. "Daddy!" and an even louder "Wait Daddy Wait! My..." Sadness came today, as my girls watched their Dad and brother take to their magical backyard with shovels and weed-whackers.
I think those boys missed the beauty, didn't get close enough, forgot to read my last blog post, too many leaf remnants clouding their protective eye gear maybe.
We were just about to do a Leaf Girl & Friends (aka Nancy Drew, Bess, & George) photoshoot with our lone sunflower, when my oldest came rushing into the house with what was left of our sunflower scenery.
"Oh no he din'it."




Hi.
Meet Emma.
Hers is the face of someone who makes lemonade beautifully when handed lemons.


Here is the best shot from our Leaf Girls photoshoot.
Sunflowers even look good weed-whacked & laying on a picnic bench.

Make lemonade this weekend...
in honor of us :)

Comments