I Heart Faces~dramatic b&w photo

A friend of mine told me about this fun photography website- I Heart Faces. Every week they have a photo challenge, and so, I thought I would give it a try just for the heck of it. I have loved being pregnant & now with 5 kiddos that is going to stay past tense :). One of my favorite b&w photos, is this one of me I took using the timer on my camera. I was 33 weeks pregnant with the twins. I tried the same photo once they were born, holding them....the results were not so fabulous. I couldn't get myself from the camera to the window fast enough & looking serene with two bitty babies in tow. So, this picture is the best I've got.







Go check out the site and some of the incredible, fun, special b&w photos others have posted...maybe you've got a special photo you'd like to share too!
Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Jen said…
As a mom to twins I wish I had thought to do somthing this beautiful. Love, love, love this shot!
alpinekleins said…
Love the drama! The backlight is gorgeous!

Kristin
Unknown said…
this is *gorgeous.*
Alason Jones said…
What an amazing pregnancy photo, I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Jessica said…
What an AMAZING self portrait! Love it!!
Tira J said…
Love this picture! Good Luck with the contest. Call me when you want me to come over and do some pictures of you and your babies! xoxo
Leslie said…
This is beautiful!! What an amazing picture. Thanks for sharing!
TDM Wendy said…
woohoo! I am so glad you did it. Isn't that a cool website?