Evolution of the Nickname

Today during breakfast Addie came up with yet another nickname for Titus.
Since his birth she has been heading up the effort to nickname her little brother.
It began with Tank, then Tuna, to the ever solid and daddy favorite Brick,
onto T-man and T-Toogins, an occasional holy name like Son or Lord,
then to the odd name Knewt, to a slightly different version Knooch,
to Sir, and then this morning Titus officially became ...
Mr. Baroski.

Many people ask us what we will call Titus- and we are settled on Titus.
However, Ty is a common suggestion favorite.
Maybe next time I get asked what we will end up calling him,
I'll just say Mr. Baroski.
I'm sure that will raise some real eyebrows.


Here is Mr. Baroski trying to take off his bicycle helmet.

Se, enjoy your name today,
because if you don't,
I'll send Addie your way to make up a new one for you.

Comments

De Haans said…
I love how original Addie is! She just makes me laugh! The picture of Titus is super cute as well!