Happy Birthday

Titus is 3!  He knew just what kind of birthday party he wanted-a tractor party, of course. So, I made fun invitations and invited a few of his friends.  I made him a "dirt" cake and put it in the back of a dump truck, so he could serve his friends using a shovel.  He thought that was the best thing ever.  He got a trowel, a rake, a semi-truck that carries logs, his own soccer shoes (so he doesn't have to wear his sisters pink ones), and a puzzle...all things he absolutely loves!!  



Titus, you are my Big Son.  I love the burly little man you are-how you will shovel dirt for hours, move firewood from one part of our back yard to another, and dig holes for my flowers to go in.  I also love how sweet and sensitive you are-always giving me hugs, asking me to sing to you at night time and how carefully you watch over your younger brother and sister.  I love the toy car sounds you make, how excited you are to see the garbage truck on Thursdays, the water you squeeze in my face from your bath toys, and all the sticks and rocks I find in the back seat, that you have snuck into the car. I love having a son, because that son is you.  Mommy loves you and knows God will build you into a fine, fine young man....one day!

Comments

Happy Birthday Titus! That truck cake is the coolest cake ever and I know you opened some aweomse gifts as well. Hope I can come to your birthday next year.
Jack and Doreen said…
We had a really FUN time at your birthday, Titus...we love you...