What happens when I leave my house...

The humorous mom over at  Mompetition puts together these funny snip its about being a mom.  
It's amazing what people will say to a mom who is a perfect stranger.     


Politely nod & smile. 



Do they look they look identical?
With these two faces, who could pick a favorite (thankfully that is the one question,
I have not been asked). I did like her answer though, "The one who is not screaming."
At night around 5 o'clock that would probably be my answer too :) j/k

Happy Wednesday from someone who is not Octomom!


Comments

Wendy said…
teehee:) you poor thing. I am always amazed at what people say to pregnant women. You lucky thing get to experience more of it. Ugh. See ya Monday, Quinto-mom!
gaga said…
....I'm not biased, but do they come any cuter?
gaga said…
....I'm not biased, but do they come any cuter?
Miranda said…
that is funny! they are too cute and as always I am amazed that you can get everyone out of the house let alone have to deal with random strangers comments! oh and I love the pic of jesus and barbie in the jeep - it's like you and brian in the old jeep days :))
Lindsay said…
Miranda, your comment might be one of the funniest ever. You likening Jesus, Barbie, & the jeep to Brian and I's college days...had us laughing sooo hard!! Never thought of it that way :) My kids put them into the jeep and I just grabbed it to take a picture for the blog...little do they know!! You likening me to Barbie, just made being 34 a whole lot more perky!!