Christmas 2010


Here most of us are on Christmas morning.  
Top to bottom, left to right:
Matt, my brother who, since childhood has raised his arms in joy after opening a gift (*see below), Marty, my Dad, Joan, Aunt Denise (& Marta's noggin), Titus, Emma, Addie (and her hair), and my mom. 

Brian & I were there just trying to keep a handle on the flurry of wrapping paper, squealing, and ribbon.  It was a wonderful morning.

My brother, back in the day,  opening something from Star Wars I'm sure...
the same as today...only now he closes his mouth :) 

Comments

gaga said…
Ah....memories....
I love the look of pure brotherly adoration on your face, Lindsay....plus some happiness...you like to see people having good things happen to them...Great smiles, Matt. then and now
love, mom
Lindsay, did you give me that gift back in 1983? I think you were in awe of my excitement. I was like all the kids - start playing immediately with the gift just opened, completely forgetting that there are 10 more right behind it.