Selling Out


I just have to do it...
A fun fellow Bruin, Jesus lover, momma of many kids, & blogging friend of mine,
put up a lovely picture on her blog the other day.
~Click on the purple link below~
The handsome hunk in the crop top & long bangs is my MAN.
The blog is titled Tales from the Motherhood. Her name is Wendy (aka Totally Desperate Mom) & if you love blogs, honesty, toddler fashion independence, messy mini-vans, Jesus, laughing, cool giveaways & potty training-then she's a blog read for you.

The picture above is just for fun! I heart overalls-so did my husband when he was little :)

Comments

TDM Wendy said…
I think I have some pics of bri at AIA camp that might be a bit more incriminating. If I find them I will email them and send them to you...
Jack and Doreen said…
Awwww, doesn't get much cuter than that!!!
...what are you laughing at in a family photo shoot?
Love,
your fine mother-in-law...