Just call me Mrs. Scissorhands

Today I got my annual haircut. I love getting my haircut and since my trips to the salon are so few and far between, every time I go I feel like I am on some type of extreme makeover show-minus the self-taped testimonial from an obscure hotel room (although that may not be a bad idea so next years cut). I walked out of Tu La Diva feeling less Lindsay and more Diva than ever before...I would be a great candidate for a Sauve commercial as I leave the salon...flinging my short little hair about- feeling like "Oh La La."
When I got home, the family rejoiced with me at my new style! The girls praised me with all their favorite vocabulary words..."spectacular, stylin', fabulous, fancy, so special-ish, and ohhhh." I was so excited and feeling a bit brazen and bold about my "do," I decided to give Emma a new little "do" too! So, in love with my hair, she jumped at the chance to have new look of her own! I was feeling like a shear genius with my spray bottle, sewing scissors (they were the most haircut looking scissors I could find), and hair brush. I even clipped her hair up in little bits so I could cut the underside first (I know-how professional of me). And I was feeling good until I made the first cut (2inches)...then it was like Samson when Delilah cut his hair-he lost his strength and I lost all clue as to what I was doing. Many snips later and some firm tension-filled "could you please not move" snaps the finished product was unvealed...All I can say is WOW and Oh la la!
I even gave her an added blow dry-free of charge, of course.
Mrs. Scissorhands is now open for business! Any takers?

Here is the style that got my scissors a snippin'...
and one of my favorite accessories.
Titus you could be next!

Comments

ishankster said…
Nice haircuts ladies!! We miss you guys and are so glad we got to be apart of your lives for a while and can stay in touch via this blog! -Ian & Tannia Shankster
Lindsay said…
Glad you made it safely to Michigan! We'll keep up on you too...have a Merry Christmas! Love, The Willmers
gaga said…
As Fancy Nancy would say..."Tres Bon"...You both look "fabulous"....good cutting, Mom