Rump Shaker

I often look at my kids and wonder if there is any "me" in them.  Now I know.  
There is definitely some "me" in them....just not the "me" Brian would have preferred. 
 I was born in Oakland, CA.  Trust me, this girl has a little "Oaktown" in her. 
Is she not feelin' the beat or what??
I noticed her moves one day in the kitchen.  I was making dinner & had some hip-hop music playing (b/c that's how my peep's & I groove at around 5pm every night). Then I saw something out of the corner of my eye-it was Gwen shakin' it like a Polaroid picture.
She was. going. to. town.  I describe her as a little bit Elvis & a little Beyonce.

You go girl...shake what your momma gave you!

Comments

Jack and Doreen said…
You can't take the mommy, and the rhythm, out of that girl....good job, Oakland! Looking forward to an up close and personal show...
She definitely has intention in those moves, not just kiddie bouncy moves up and down. She's so happy doing it too Lindsay, just like her Mom was when she was practicing her moves in front of the mirror!