6 things I am loving about softball...



1.  Addie calls 3rd base, "3rd basement" no matter how many times I correct her.
2.  Emma's team, coach and all, take a shot of a pixie stix right before the game starts.  They all have to
     down the sugar stick at the same time. 
3.  In the last game, Addie swung at the ball so hard, that she spun in a circle and hit it with the back of
     her bat (2 times in a row).
4.  In Emma's age group, the uniforms, adorable socks, and fancy hair bows are far more fun to brag
     about than wins or losses.
5.  When I ask Addie how practice went, she replies, "I just kept hitting bombs today."  (past 3rd
     basement, right?)
6.  "Hey pitcher look at me. I'm a monkey in a tree.  Oo-oo, oo-ahhh, oo-oo, oo-ahhh!"

We are becoming softball people.

Comments

Ah Lindsay, back to the baseball park after 28 years away from the action. Any chance you can still make an awesome dirt castle?

You'll have to bust out my Little League pics for the girls...I was a style master as well...